1. President Trump traveled to Saudi Arabia over the weekend and did not bring up LGBT rights at all — despite criticizing other politicians for doing the same while he was on the campaign trail.
2. Vice President Mike Pence was the keynote speaker at Notre Dame’s graduation this weekend, and a number of students weren’t having it. They staged a walkout to protest his history of anti-LGBT policies and legislation.
3. Voter registration shouldn’t be difficult, but for some transgender individuals in the UK, registering to vote in an upcoming June election has been a headache. The Independent explains why.
4. Better run out to your favorite liquor store: Smirnoff released a batch of limited edition “Love Wins” vodka bottles celebrating marriage equality. For each bottle sold, $1 will be donated to the Human Rights Campaign.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Leaders around the globe are speaking out about the violence against gay men in Chechnya. Lithuania became the first country to grant asylum to victims, and in Congress, Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Florida) demanded action from the US government.
— HumanRightsCampaign (@HRC) May 18, 2017