1. “Little People, Big World” stars made news for making anti-gay comments this week—twice.
2. The L.A. Times reports on undercover cops entrapping gay men in parks.
3. Slate talks to queer writer/performer Justin Sayre about when gay twentysomethings are pining for marriage, can gay culture hope to survive?
4. A Texas congressman took to the floor of the House of Representatives on Wednesday to talk about the apocalypse and gay space colonies.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Some eagle-eyed Disney fans think they’ve spotted a lesbian couple in the UK trailer for “Finding Dory.” What do you think? (hint: it’s the scene with the stroller)