1. After yesterday’s House vote on a new healthcare plan, LGBT activists and individuals are on high alert. Here’s what the Los Angeles LGBT Center had to say on the subject.
2. Meet the trans activist who worked with GLAAD to change the rating of upcoming movie “3 Generations” from R to PG-13. The movie follows a story of a transgender man and his family throughout his transition.
3. Selisse Berry, CEO of Out & Equal Workplace Advocates, writes with Out & Equal board member Ken Janssens about how companies can lead the way in workplace equality for LGBT employees.
4. NewNowNext sat down with LGBT activist and actor George Takei to talk about his latest theater role, politics and social media.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Jack Zawadski was with his husband, Bob, for more than 50 years. But when Bob passed away and a Mississippi funeral home found out they were gay, it refused to accept his body. Lambda Legal is assisting Zawadski with a lawsuit against the funeral home.