1. Mark Green, the Republican senator picked by President Trump to lead the US Army, withdrew his nomination after being pegged as anti-LGBT by a number of equality and progressive groups.
2. A Catholic school district in Canada cancelled a LGBT-friendly play geared toward young students, and people are furious.
3. Shepard Smith of Fox News recently went back to the University of Mississippi to share his story of coming out.
4. Actress and LGBT advocate Debra Messing had strong words for Ivanka Trump this weekend at the GLAAD Media Awards.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Barbara Pomo, owner of Pulse nightclub in Orlando, announced plans for a permanent memorial on the site.