1. Sen. John McCain (R-Arizona) makes his case for supporting human rights in a piece for the New York Times.
2. Human Rights Campaign condemned Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam this week for signing House Bill 1111, a bill that challenges the Supreme Court’s 2015 decision on marriage equality.
3. Dallas, Texas, pastor Mark Wingfield wrote a powerful op/ed piece about how to tell the difference between discrimination and religious freedom.
4. Buzzfeed shares what it’s like to be queer, disabled and looking for a date.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: MTV made history this weekend, giving out its first ever-gender neutral acting award. Watch as gender nonbinary actor Asia Kate Dillon presents this first-ever award to none other than Emma Watson.