1. Actress Ellen Page posted on her Facebook page alleging director Brett Ratner outed her on the set of “X-Men: The Last Stand,” a decade before she came out. Several women have recently come forward alleging that Ratner sexually harassed them.
2. Following Page’s post, actor Daniel Franzese (“Mean Girls,” “Looking”) alleged that actress Bijou Phillips body shamed him, ridiculed him about his sexuality and physically assaulted him on the set of the 2001 film “Bully.” Phillips has since apologized.
3. “It’s not like we’re going around burning holy books and peeing on national monuments. It was just a piece of fabric. Those are people saying that they exist, and someone had a problem with that.” The New York Times talks to the gay Lebanese rock singer caught in a human rights incident over rainbow flags.
4. Pink News has an inspiring gallery of photos from the weekend’s Delhi Pride parade.
5. Check out trans pop singer Kim Petras debut single, “I Don’t Want It At All.”