1. “It’s done.” President-elect Donald Trump told “60 Minutes” in an interview that aired last night that he’s “fine” with marriage equality and that the Supreme Court has settled it. But Trump has previously vowed to appoint anti-LGBT Supreme Court justices like Antonin Scalia.
2. Michelangelo Signorile says the Mike Pence assault on LGBT equality is already underway following president-elect Trump appointing him to lead the transition team.
3. Hundreds of thousands gathered over the weekend for Orlando Pride to unite, reflect and honor the 49 lives lost in the Pulse shooting.
4. This college basketball team wore rainbow socks in a game against Duke on Friday night to protest the state of North Carolina’s anti-LGBT law HB2.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “Mike Pence is really, really out there on his anti-gay politics. He’s on the very edge of the branch, on the very edge of the twig, on the end of the branch, on the last leaf on that twig.” Rachel Maddow got emotional during a Friday night segment as she discussed Mike Pence’s anti-LGBT policies.