1. U.S. Supreme Court Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas are apparently not happy that the court decided not to take up a same-sex marriage case last month.
2. The federal judge who threw out Kentucky’s same-sex marriage ban debated the conservative activist who put it on the ballot.
3. HRC President Chad Griffin joins other heads of progressive groups for an editorial in support of White House advisor Valerie Jarrett.
4. Katie Couric interviews Laverne Cox and Jodie Foster at the 2014 Glamour Magazine Woman of the Year awards.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: YouTuber and TV personality James Hill explains why it’s wrong to speculate about One Direction’s Harry Styles’ sexuality.