1. Ohio Rep. Wes Goodman, a conservative Christian Republican who has long denounced same-sex marriage as “unnatural” has resigned following revelations that he had extramarital sex with an unidentified male in his office. “I was alerted to details yesterday afternoon regarding his involvement in inappropriate behavior related to his state office,” Ohio House Speaker Cliff Rosenberger told the Columbus Dispatch. “I met with him later in the day where he acknowledged and confirmed the allegations. It became clear that his resignation was the most appropriate course of action for him, his family, the constituents of the 87th House District and this institution.”
2. “Transparent” star Jeffrey Tambor has been accused of sexually harassing a second transgender actress on the set of the hit Amazon streamer. Trace Lysette — who plays a yoga teacher on the show — told The Hollywood Reporter, “He came in close, put his bare feet on top of mine so I could not move, leaned his body against me, and began quick, discreet thrusts back and forth against my body. I felt his penis on my hip through his thin pajamas.” Show producers are investigating the claims against Tambor.
3. Diminutive “Will & Grace” star Leslie Jordan has been tapped to star in “Cool Kids,” a FOX comedy set in a retirement home from “It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia” creators Charlie Day, Rob McElhenney and Glenn Howerton. The pilot also stars Vicki Lawrence, David Alan Grier and Martin Mull.
4. At a rally of faith leaders showing support for Roy Moore, the embattled Alabama Senate candidate accused of molesting teenage girls in the ’80s, Orthodox Rabbi Noson Leiter said that Moore will stand up to “gay terrorists who never, ever let an opportunity to lie to go to waste.” Leiter claimed he is the leader of two groups, Torah Jews for Decency and Help Rescue Our Children, whose websites were most recently updated four years ago.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Non-binary spoken word poet Andrea Gibson performs a track off their forthcoming album “HEY GALAXY” at Brooklyn queer nightlife staple The Dreamhouse.