1. A profile of the couple at the center of South Carolina’s same-sex marriage lawsuit. Same-sex weddings started for the first time ever yesterday in the state.
2. “Photographing a gay wedding is not the best match for us.” A California business has decided to stop offering wedding photography completely rather than do so for gay couples.
3. “It doesn’t matter whether or not you were ‘born this way,’ what matters is being accepted the way you are, however you got there.” The Daily Beast on the problematic hunt for the “gay gene.”
4. “Love your child because that person is your child whether it’s the person you wanted him or her to be or not.” GOP congresswoman on her transgender son’s coming out.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Country music star Ty Herndon has come out. Here’s one of his biggest hits, “Living In A Moment.”