1. Russians have torn down a memorial dedicated to the late Steve Jobs, citing Apple CEO Tim Cook’s coming out as gay. Okay.
2. “I didn’t realize how much this mattered to me until it started to become possible. Now that this possibility is a reality, I walk around with a smile on my face all the time.” The Virginian-Pilot checks in with the plaintiffs in Virginia’s same-sex marriage case.
3. The Daily Beast takes a look at the condom issue in gay porn.
4. A first person account of an openly gay football player who was with the Nebraska Cornhuskers ten years ago.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Comedian Cameron Esposito fields questions you wish you could ask a lesbian.