1. HuffPo has a profile on Kate Brown, the bisexual governor of Oregon. If she wins next Tuesday, she’ll be the first openly LGBT person elected governor.
2. U.S. News & World Report looks at 20 retirement communities for LGBT seniors.
3. The headline says it all: “Meet the gay reality show star who also happens to be the U.S. ambassador to Denmark.”
4. Sports Illustrated talks with Jason Collins, the NBA’s first openly gay player, about hitting the campaign trail for Hillary Clinton.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Rachel Bloom of “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” gathers a bunch of her famous friends—including Jane Lynch and Jesse Tyler Ferguson—for a “We Are The World”-style singalong of “Holy Shit (You’ve Got To Vote).”