1. Meet the man who could become the first openly gay Latino in Congress.
2. Gay election guru Nate Silver dropped an F-bomb on Twitter Saturday following a HuffPo article criticizing his prediction model. Many pollsters give Clinton an 85 to 98 percent chance to win, while Silver’s model has it as a much tighter race with Clinton currently at 65.5%.
3. Happy 10th anniversary to Dotty and Zee, two gay penguins that reside at Bremerhaven Zoo in Germany.
4. Emmy-winning actor Rami Malek of “Mr. Robot” fame will play Freddie Mercury in the Queen biopic “Bohemian Rhapsody,” with openly gay director Bryan Singer (“X-Men”) set to direct.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “I’m automatically attracted to beautiful.” LGBT folks say the stuff that Donald Trump says.