1. The Washington Post looks at why it matters that Anderson Cooper was the first out gay man to moderate a presidential debate.
2. The Oregon bakery that refused to bake a cake for a lesbian couple has closed down.
3. Rentboy’s CEO pled guilty to promoting prostitution and conspiring to commit money laundering and faces two years in prison and $10 million in fines.
4. A gay Seattle man won dismissal of 1995 indecency charges stemming from a police sting targeting men seeking sex with men that resulted in the arrests of him and 26 other men. He failed to receive a pardon from the governor though.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “You gotta feel the fear and do it anyway. That’s how I got through it.” Christian Slater talking to Conan O’Brien about playing gay porn producer Bryan Kocis in the upcoming movie “King Cobra,” also starring James Franco and Garrett Clayton.