1. “Ultimately, I think the Equal Protection Clause does guarantee same-sex marriage in all fifty states.” President Obama says there’s a constitutional right to marriage equality in this New Yorker interview.
2. AdWeek names the TIME magazine cover with trans actress and activist Laverne Cox as one of their six “Hottest Magazine Covers of 2014 (So Far).”
3. WaPo with a story on the Vegas wedding chapels who are not allowing gay couples to wed there.
4. A schoolteacher in Sweden who referred to a student as “fag number one” was quickly fired.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith’s “Stay With Me.”