1. Senate Democrats are fighting to remove language from a defense policy bill that would allow federal contractors to discriminate based on sexual or gender orientation.
2. A former employee of Donald Trump is suing the presidential candidate for anti-gay discrimination.
3. Pete Burns, openly bisexual frontman for Dead or Alive, dies of cardiac arrest at 57.
4. Marvel Comics’ push for diversity with its heroes hasn’t extended to LGBT characters headlining their own titles – at least not yet.
4. VIDEO: Pulse survivor Ricardo Negron-Almodovar is urging people to vote for Hillary Clinton this year.