1. Yahoo News on how the Supreme Court’s decision not to take up a marriage equality case this term has reignited a debate within the GOP that party leaders hoped to avoid heading into the 2016 presidential election.
2. The New York Times on how LGBT rights organizations like HRC and the Victory Fund are putting more and more resources into helping the 20 “low equality” states where the community has the least protections. And yes, Georgia is one of them.
3. “As for choice, I have no choice but to be bisexual. But in America, especially, everything has to be black and white. Even when you say you’ve watched a movie, people ask you what it’s about. I always go, well, why don’t you watch it and see? Everyone wants to know everything ahead of time. People are afraid of the unknown, so there is an element of that which goes into this sexuality question because people are freaked out if they can’t put you in a box. And even when they put you in the bisexual box–if you are living with a man–it doesn’t make sense to them.” Actor Alan Cumming in a wide-ranging interview with FourTwoNine magazine.
4. A Nevada state senator popped the question to his partner yesterday after the state’s same-sex marriage ban fell.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: A fake trailer for a nature documentary about the elusive bear.