1. Edie Windsor, the lesbian whose court case brought marriage equality to the United States, passed away yesterday at age 88. Thank you, Edie, for everything.
2. More sad news coming out of San Francisco’s Tenderloin district — Bubbles, the gender nonconforming persona and queer DJ, was shot and killed on Tuesday. Police have not identified the murder as a hate crime, but do have their eyes on a suspect.
3. LGBT publications The Advocate and Out are under new ownership.
4. PinkNews looks at the island of Malta, where it appears that more and more transgender individuals are turning to sex work as a way to afford their hormone treatments.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Human Rights Campaign speaks with two gender non-binary children about what it’s like for them to go back to school, and how faculty and students can help foster a safe and inclusive learning environment.