1. “This is my problem with liberals. Here’s where my fear goes. You guys want to tell parents what they can and cannot do — for example, is it going to become illegal if a parent teaches the politically correct view that being gay is not normal?” Sean Hannity keeps it real…predictable.
2. “For many of us, the ‘T’ in LGBT means more than transgender, it also means truth, The cast members in this documentary are fearlessly living their truths and in sharing their stories will send the message to other trans youth that it’s okay to be who you are.” Trans actress and activist Laverne Cox has a new show premiering simultaneously on MTV and Logo called “Laverne Cox Presents: The T Word,” which offers viewers a glimpse into the lives of seven trans youth.
3. A coach tied to the beating of a gay couple in Philadelphia has “resigned” from a Roman Catholic high school. He is also banned from coaching anywhere within the archdiocese.
4. Gay Republican and former presidential candidate Fred Karger has a new batch of leaked documents leading him to push to revoke the Church of Latter Day Saints’ 501(c)(3) religious tax exemption status.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “You know I never set out to be an advocate, I’m simply a person who believes in equality for everyone. And I’m a person who believes in standing up for his friends. And if I’m being completely honest, there’s a small part of me that felt weird about accepting an award just because I think that everyone should be treated the same – that each individual be allowed the basic human right to love whomever their heart wants to love without fear or hatred or prejudice.” “True Blood” and “Magic Mike” actor Joe Manganiello accepts the Ally for Equality Award at Seattle’s HRC Dinner last weekend.