1. Thanks to a case involving a lesbian couple that challenged the “presumption of paternity,” the Arizona Supreme Court just unanimously affirmed equal rights of same-sex parents in the state.
2. New York City’s first lady, Chirlane McCray, rolled out the NYC Unity Project this week, which aims to deliver better services to LGBT youth in the city.
3. Meet the Los Angeles gay couple who publishes Your News Wire, a “Breitbart for liberals” website mired with “murky facts and slippery spin.”
4. How did Mothman and other mythical creatures become queer icons?
5. LGBT activist Levan Berianidze, of the country Georgia, speaks with Human Rights Campaign about what it’s like to grow up queer in his country. Berianidze was recently attacked because of his sexuality.