1. Today in “take-back Tuesday,” Education Sec. Betsy DeVos rescinds yet another set of Obama-era protection guidelines, these for college sexual assault survivors. New rules allow university leadership to decide how they wish to handle evidence in sexual assault cases.
2. The Equality Act has more than 100 corporate sponsors, Human Rights Campaign announced yesterday. They include Target, Apple, Monsanto, Boehringer Ingelheim, The Coca-Cola Company, Nike and more.
3. The president has two nominees for the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and they’re not so sure abut upholding LGBT workplace rights.
4. Alec Lucas, a senior at the University of Texas, is the president of the school’s College Republicans organization. Lucas is also gay, and talks with The Daily Texan about what it’s like identifying as a LGBT GOP voter.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Ellen DeGeneres welcomes a transgender military veteran couple to her show and shares their story, as well as the effects they fear Trump’s trans troops ban will have on their family.