1. Photographer Mark Seliger documents a trans life.
2. “Like you said, she was born Kevin Long. She passed away as Mia Henderson. That’s my sister. So, I don’t claim that I have two brothers and two sisters anymore. I have three sisters and one brother. She was very close to me.” Detroit Pistons player Reggie Bullock talks about his transgender sister Mia Henderson, who was murdered in Baltimore in 2014.
3. Cookie Johnson has a memoir out where she talks about her journey to acceptance of her gay son E.J. and how she handled her husband, NBA legend Magic Johnson, being diagnosed with HIV 25 years ago.
4. Meet Kyrsten Sinema, the first out bisexual U.S. congresswoman.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “You are loved, valued and beautiful. There is nothing wrong with you. You are not alone, and we will stand with you.” You can’t miss this moving video of Planting Peace sending a Pride flag into space for the first time.