1. About 350 students marched silently through the Boston College campus Thursday morning to protest what they called an “insidious” lack of response from college administrators following an anti-gay slur earlier this month. Many wore rainbow-colored duct tape across their mouths and held signs.
2. Gay YouTube star Calum McSwiggan, who faked a hate crime, has been charged with vandalism in the incident.
3. OUT profiles legendary Mexican transgender advocate Samantha Aurelia Vicenta Flores García.
4. The writer behind the new Wonder Woman comic says she is queer.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: The FBI is looking is investigating a married Republican politician in Louisiana who allegedly sexted a 17-year-old boy.