1. President Obama topped last week’s announcement calling for an end to gay conversion therapy by shooting a rainbow from his hand while saying goodbye to Jamaica.
2. A coffee shop in North Dakota issued a tongue-in-cheek ban on any lawmakers who opposed an LGBT rights bill, “Unless accompanied by a lesbian, gay, bisexual or transsexual, queer, intersex or asexual person.”
3. CNN takes a look at how lesbians in the tech industry are gaining ground.
4. “Grindr: The Opera” is in the works.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Hillary Clinton’s kickoff video for her 2016 presidential run featured two gay couples.