1. Indiana lawmakers announced Thursday a “fix” to the controversial “religious freedom” law that would preclude businesses from denying service to people based on their sexual orientation or gender identity. It still needs to be approved by the state legislature and signed off on by Gov. Mike Pence, but many groups are saying this does not go far enough.
2. “The Fortune 500 is running shamelessly to endorse the radical gay marriage agenda over religious liberty to say: ‘We will persecute a Christian pastor, a Catholic priest, a Jewish rabbi.’ Any person of faith is subject to persecution if they dare disagree, if their religious faith parts way from their political commitment to gay marriage.” 2016 GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz in a theme you’ll hear a lot of over the next 16 months as he tries to lock in evangelicals.
3. The coaches of all four teams appearing in the NCAA Final Four this weekend in Indianapolis wrote a letter in opposition to the bill.
4. Queerty with the 10 best quotes opposing Indiana’s law.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Rumored human life form Glenn Beck says criticisms of Indiana’s law will lead to Christian concentration camps.