1. As the April 28 start for oral arguments on marriage equality approaches at the U.S. Supreme Court, conservative scholars are launching a last-ditch effort to stop it by saying that legalizing same-sex marriage will cause 900,000 abortions.
2. Meanwhile, in another dispatch from Crazytown, former Rep. Michele Bachmann says that the legalization of same-sex marriage will lead to Jesus Christ’s return. Good times!
3. A California activist has proposed a state ballot measure called the “Intolerant Jackass Proposal” as an answer to a proposed initiative calling for calling for gay people to be murdered.
4. One of the original X-Men is coming out as gay.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: But what about the children?!?! Irish kids talk about why they support marriage equality in this new ad for the “Yes” campaign.