1. Presidential hopeful Marco Rubio has been courting gay Republicans behind the scenes.
2. NBC News has a story up on Congressman Mike Honda’s transgender granddaughter.
3. Marriage equality supporters and opponents have rallies planned ahead of the beginning of oral arguments at the U.S. Supreme Court.
4. In similar news, Mathew Staver, founder and chairman of the anti-LGBT Liberty Counsel, talks about how to disobey the Supreme Court’s ruling.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Jon Stewart rips on the GOP presidential candidates over their answers to the question about whether they would attend a same-sex wedding.