1. On the heels of President Obama’s announcement calling for an end to “conversion therapy” for LGBT youth, a White House spokesman said Wednesday that the White House now has a gender neutral restroom.
2. “She felt unsafe, she felt beat up every day she needed to go to school.” Speaking of, another bullied transgender teen has taken their life.
3. “He has the formidable task of repackaging perhaps the most widely known and picked-over public figure in modern politics and convincing a weary electorate that she should lead the country for the next four years. He will have to hold together the many tribes and fiefdoms within the Clinton community, while sidestepping—and surviving—the sort of backstabbing that felled his predecessors.” Mother Jones has a profile on Robby Mook, the openly gay campaign manager for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential run.
4. The Hollywood Reporter has an interview with 92-year-old bisexual gossip queen Liz Smith.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Yes! The first official trailer for season three of “Orange Is The New Black” is here.