1. The Kentucky court clerk who refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples lost a court battle on Wednesday, denying her request to stay a federal injunction that ordered her to issue the licenses.
2. Police reportedly found gay porn inside the home of Virginia shooter Vester Flanagan.
3. Time Magazine on how to prepare for same-sex divorce.
4. “Well it’s the way it is. I wouldn’t speak to them at all about it other than they are who they are and I want them to be happy and will love them and cherish them…I’ve gone to gay weddings.” Here's how Donald Trump would explain his opposition to marriage equality to a gay kid.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “I am normal. My kids are normal.” Watch this gay Australian politician's heartfelt speech after a documentary on same-sex families was banned from classrooms. (h/t Buzzfeed)