1. The first gay men to be married at West Point Military Academy say they were attacked inside a SoHo bodega by a man shouting homophobic slurs.
2. "Telling our stories as families helped other people see us as something other than that party-boy stereotype." HuffPo on the annual Family Week in P-town.
3. "There was a time I had to take a pregnancy test before getting a chest x-ray despite lacking uterus. #transhealthfail” Buzzfeed on how trans people are using #TransHealthFail to make a difference.
4. Out actress Ellen Page is having fun at Pride Jamaica.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: "Why should I work? You know, I got a few bucks. You know, I got a few bucks. I got my, my room paid for." Caitlyn Jenner, who has said she is a conservative, imitating those who make use of social programs.