1. The Oregon bakery owners who refused to make a cake for a lesbian couple’s commitment ceremony and were subsequently found guilty of discrimination have finally forked over the state-ordered damages of $135,000.
2. “I was thrown into my bathtub, and stomped in the face and jaw over and over while being called a ’faggot.’” A gay Virginia man says he was brutally attacked in his home on Christmas night.
3. With an increased focus on gender and sexuality this year, The Guardian has a 2015 gender dictionary from fluidity to skoliosexual.
4. Uproxx looks at whether we’re about to see our first gay “Star Wars” relationship [SPOILERS for those who haven’t seen “The Force Awakens”].
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Agender writer and speaker Tyler Ford answers the Buzzfeed Community’s questions.
Tyler Ford Answers Your Questions You asked questions, Tyler Ford had answers. Posted by BuzzFeed LGBT on Monday, December 28, 2015
Tyler Ford Answers Your Questions
You asked questions, Tyler Ford had answers.
Posted by BuzzFeed LGBT on Monday, December 28, 2015