1. The Oregon bakery owners who refused to make a cake for a lesbian couple’s commitment ceremony and were subsequently found guilty of discrimination have finally forked over the state-ordered damages of $135,000.
2. “I was thrown into my bathtub, and stomped in the face and jaw over and over while being called a ’faggot.’” A gay Virginia man says he was brutally attacked in his home on Christmas night.
3. With an increased focus on gender and sexuality this year, The Guardian has a 2015 gender dictionary from fluidity to skoliosexual.
4. Uproxx looks at whether we’re about to see our first gay “Star Wars” relationship [SPOILERS for those who haven’t seen “The Force Awakens”].
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Agender writer and speaker Tyler Ford answers the Buzzfeed Community’s questions.