1. The New York Times takes a look at South Dakota’s anti-trans bill, which Caitlin Jenner and Laverne Cox have asked Gov. Dennis Daugaard to veto.
2. A Dallas man has pled no contest to spray-painting “666” graffiti targeting the gay community.
3. Janet Mock sits down with gay Black Lives Matter movement leader DeRay McKennson.
4. 110 million responses poured in the day after Chinese censors took a popular gay drama offline.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Cycling studio flash mob wedding proposal? Sure why not?