1. “It’s not funny Mr. Shkreli. People are dying and they’re getting sicker and sicker.” Pharma Bro Martin Shrkeli smirked and rolled his eyes through a congressional hearing Thursday morning, ultimately invoking the Fifth Amendment and refusing to answer questions on hiking drug prices.
2. A CDC study shows meth use by gay men in New York City has doubled in the last three years.
3. Meet Montana’s first openly gay candidate for statewide office.
4. Lesbian Olympic Gold Medalist and World Cup Champion soccer player Abby Wambach can now be owned in Barbie form, courtesy of Mattel.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Check out singer-songwriter Brandon Stansell’s heartfelt breakup song “Dear John.”