1. “You will be sued as a district and perhaps as individuals. You will spend six figures fighting it — hundreds of thousands of dollars that should be spent in classrooms. And you will lose.” A lawyer had strong words for a school board member in Dallas, Oregon who floated the idea of discriminating against trans students and forcing them to use the restrooms associated with the gender they were assigned at birth.
2. “I see a lot of parallels between my father and Donald Trump. Like Mr. Trump, Dad would speak his mind. He would make statements that were politically incorrect. He speaks the truth publicly, even if it is uncomfortable for people to hear it.” Donald Trump has a radio ad out celebrating the endorsement of anti-LGBT Liberty University president Jerry Falwell, Jr.
3. See how smart-phone activated posters celebrate gay Pride at Toronto schools.
4. LGBT rights activists are planning to sue after being denied a request to hold a gay fish festival in Russia.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “Because everyone thinks I’m a girl.” Meet this mother and see how she embraced her young transgender son.