1. The Washington Blade looks at whether President Obama will include LGBT issues in his final State of the Union address next week.
2. “Our marriage law says there is the freedom to marry and gender equality. These words can be applied to same-sex marriage.” China’s got its first same-sex marriage case, filed by a gay man against a civil affairs bureau for denying him the right to marry.
3. The prime minister of Fiji reportedly told gay people in the country to move to Iceland.
4. Trans director Lana Wachowski (“The Matrix” trilogy) is the new face of Marc Jacobs.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: These gay men have some questions for straight men.