1. The Mexican Supreme Court legalized same-sex marriage.
2. “We should ban discrimination against LGBT Americans and their families so they can live, learn, marry, and work just like everybody else.” Hillary Clinton in her official campaign kickoff speech on Saturday on Roosevelt Island.
3. Two Moroccan gay men are set to go on trial for violating “public modesty” after holding each other for a photo at a historic site in Rabat, and could go to jail for up to three years.
4. Michael Sam’s football career might be over.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Channing Tatum, Matt Bomer and Adam Rodriguez of the upcoming “Magic Mike XXL” dancing on a float at Sunday’s L.A. Pride Parade.