1. HRC, GLAAD and several other national LGBT groups call for an end to government displays of the Confederate flag.
2. “Stonewall is a national symbol of dignity and defiance, a symbol that things can get better and that a small band of people can make things better.” The Stonewall Inn has been designated a New York City landmark.
3. The Daily Beast on the artist who created a seven-foot tall sculpture from the blood of gay men to protest the FDA’s ban on them giving blood.
4. Rolling Stone’s Eliel Cruz has four reasons why LGBT Pride month matters now more than ever.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Hillary Clinton’s campaign has released a pro-LGBT ad honoring gay couples around the country.