1. “Now I wish that someone told me that when I was in high school that I could have felt like a woman when it came time to take showers in PE. I’m pretty sure that I would have found my feminine side and said, ‘Coach, I think I’d rather shower with the girls today.’ You’re laughing because it sounds so ridiculous, doesn’t it?” Ya know if former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee isn’t careful, he’s going to talk himself right out of an HRC award.
2. A new police report unearthed by In Touch reveals that Josh Duggar, the anti-LGBT castmember of TV’s “19 Kids and Counting,” confessed to his father Jim Bob Duggar on three occasions to multiple acts of sexual molestation against his sisters and a family friend. The incidents occurred when the younger Duggar was 14 and 15. The statute of limitations has expired. In Touch first broke the story about Duggar on May 21, with this latest report released today revealing more about the controversy.
3. Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore says that marriage equality will “literally cause the destruction of our country.” He declined to specify whether or not we plan on using a glitter bomb to do it.
4. Looking to fill out your summer reading list? Here are the winners of the Lambda Literary Awards.
6. VIDEO OF THE DAY: E! Released the promo for Caitlyn Jenner’s new “docu-series” called “I Am Cait.”