1. The Girl Scouts of Western Washington received a massive donation of $100,000, but there was a catch—the money could not be used to help transgender girls. Find out what they did.
2. “Yes, we should celebrate marriage equality, but we can’t end the fight there. When your life and livelihood are constantly at risk, it’s unreasonable to prioritize love above all else.” Quartz with “A transgender woman of color on the hypocrisy of the gay rights movement.”
3. Ex-NFL player Fred Smoot said in a Reddit AMA that he played with “several” gay players, everyone knew about them and no one cared.
4. “What’s wrong with U Arnie? I have to unlike.” Don’t miss Arnold Schwarzenegger’s perfect response to an anti-marriage equality Facebook fan.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Kids explain marriage equality on “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”