1. Katie Couric sits down with Jim Obergefell, the plaintiff at the center of the same-sex marriage case that was heard before the U.S. Supreme Court.
2. The Atlantic has an interesting piece on how the Southern Poverty Law Center is arguing against so-called “gay conversion therapy” in New Jersey by saying it amounts to consumer fraud.
3. Longview, Texas Mayor Andy Mack issued a proclamation declaring June as LGBT Pride Month…then issued a statement saying that LGBT Pride “does not coincide with my personal beliefs.” Ooookey dokey.
4. Two Dallas-area middle school students were sent home Wednesday and several others were told to cover up their “Gay O.K.” message emblazoned on their t-shirts.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Jennifer Hudson debuted a video today for the song “I Still Love You” that focuses on the love story of a gay couple and celebrates marriage equality.