1. Republican presidential candidate Lindsey Graham welcomes Republican Caitlyn Jenner’s vote, saying that while he’s a “traditional marriage kind of guy,” he “can only imagine the torment that Bruce Jenner went through” and hopes that, now, she’s “found peace.”
2. Meanwhile, fellow Republican presidential candidate Scott Walker said Sunday that he supports a constitutional amendment that would bar the U.S. Supreme Court from granting marriage equality rights nationwide.
3. A mob of young men attacked participants at a gay pride rally in Kiev on Saturday, throwing flares and wounding two police officers. Several hundred police in riot gear were present at the event due to previous threats of violence from far-right groups.
4. Well this is awkward. Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts, who is appealing a federal judge’s ruling that struck down the state’s same-sex marriage ban, attended his lesbian sister’s wedding on Saturday.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: This is what happens when “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” character Titus Andromedon lands in “Orange is the New Black’s” Litchfield Prison.