1. The Alabama House approved a bill allowing judges and ministers to refuse to perform marriages that they don’t want to. I wonder what kind of marriages they’re talking about?
2. ThinkProgress on how marriage equality opponents’ arguments concerning children and religious liberty are getting turned around on them.
3. Openly gay former U.S. Congressman Barney Frank has a first-person piece in Politico on his life as a gay congressman, excerpted from his upcoming autobiography “Frank: A Life in Politics from the Great Society to Same-Sex Marriage.”
4. HuffPo on how gay porn helped build the LGBT rights movement.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Funny Or Die asks bystanders “When did you choose to be gay?” (h/t Towleroad)