1. Remember that study that emerged last December saying that short conversations could change people’s minds on same-sex marriage? It received widespread media attention across the globe. Yeah, the data was faked by a colleague of the study’s authors.
2. “Some don’t believe that homosexuals can be pious. But we can be just as good at our faith as anyone else. We are simply different from other folks, not less committed to our faith.” The Daily Beast has a story up on America’s first openly gay Imam.
3. “Let me ask a question: Is there something about the left, and I am going to put the media in this category, that is obsessed with sex? Why is it the only question you want to ask concerns homosexuals? Okay, you can ask those questions over and over and over again. I recognize that you’re reading questions from MSNBC.” GOP presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz is using his words again.
4. “I thought Warren was gay. He played piano, and all his friends were gay.” Never change, Jane Fonda.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Gay actor and YouTube fave Troye Sivan says there needs to be more discussion about preparing LGBT youth for what happens after they come out.