1. Josh Duggar, the anti-LGBT castmember of TV’s “19 Kids and Counting,” resigned from hate group the Family Research Council after allegations arose that he molested five underage girls, some of whom may have been his sisters.
2. Michael Sam is bound for the Canadian Football League. The first openly gay player to be drafted by the NFL has struggled to stick with a team and has yet to play a down of regular or postseason football, leaving that barrier still standing.
3. Today’s the day for the people of Ireland to head to the polls to vote on marriage equality. Buzzfeed has pics of people having their say.
4. This is a great story out of Oregon about how one teenager’s stand against two homophobes went viral the old fashioned way, leading to an intersection packed with supporters of the LGBT community. (h/t Queerty)
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “He didn’t even have the courage to testify before the House, but he wants to roll out a press release saying what he’s going to do through executive action. But guess what he did have time to do? To start running commercial, not here in New Orleans, or Baton Rouge, or Monroe – he ran a religious freedom commercial in Iowa. Are you kidding me? Why don’t you roll some commercials out on how to fix this nightmare that you’ve created right here in Louisiana? This is ridiculous.” Watch Louisiana state Senator Karen Peterson take down Gov. Bobby Jindal on his plans to issue an executive order to pass a “religious freedom” bill after it failed in the legislature. Jindal is a likely 2016 GOP presidential candidate.