1. Congress’ LGBT Equality Caucus is creating a Transgender Equality Task Force to better understand the reasons why trans people suffer inequalities like more family rejection, harassment, poverty and homelessness than the general population, and work toward policy prescriptions.
2. There’s a new site that pairs straight women with gay men for friendships called Every Girl Needs A Gay. This is why we can’t have nice things.
3. This is how a clerical error led to Costa Rica’s first legal same-sex marriage.
4. This anti-gay bride fired her wedding photographer because he supports marriage equality. Find out what he did with her $1,500 nonrefundable deposit.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: James Wright reviews the Patti LaBelle Sweet Potato Pie, your week is complete.