1. “It is not fair for them to make everybody else uncomfortable.” Leading GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson called for the creation of separate “transgender bathrooms” in an interview Thursday with Fusion’s Jorge Ramos.
2. The Mormon Church announced a new policy yesterday that would exclude same-sex couples and their children from being baptized or blessed in the church.
3. “I think there would be a lot fewer clashes if there were more Utahs out there, where people just got down and worked things out, and came to mutual accommodations.” The Christian Science Monitor on the “Utah compromise” and how Houston went about it all wrong.
4. Out singer Sam Smith covered Amy Winehouse’s “Love Is A Losing Game” and it’s pretty freaking spectacular.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Queer men watch “Queer As Folk” for the first time.