1. Meet the young Republican lawmaker who is seeking a ban on LGBT conversion therapy.
2. This Arkansas church revoked a gay man’s membership after he came out.
3. Buzzfeed has a piece on what dating is like when you’re LGBT and disabled.
4. “Just as people with avoidant personality disorder avoid activities that involve criticism, disapproval, or rejection, ghosts withdraw to protect themselves. It is the coward’s way out. And the price we pay is empathy.” The Advocate with an editorial on “gay ghosting.”
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Watch this touching animated short from StoryCorps, where a gay man recalls some advice his dad gave him in 1959 that changed his life forever.