1. “I’ve been excited for a long time to be honest as an artist, because we’re in a really cool time when we can be. I’m gay. I like boys. These songs are about boys. I think some people think I’m trying to make this big statement by having a boy in these videos. It’s like, ‘What, am I supposed to have a girl?’” Singer and YouTube star Troye Sivan sits down with OUT to talk about his debut album.
2. The Daily Beast reports on how the same-sex relationship on “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” is breaking new ground.
3. This Zimbabwe man wants $72 million for being called gay.
4. “Think about what it would be like to live in a world where it didn’t matter who you were attracted to! We just need to create that world – that’s our responsibility.” Check out this powerful scene about being gay featured in an Icelandic kids’ TV show.
4. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Here’s a new HIV/AIDS PSA from GLAAD and The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation released today, featuring Whoopi Goldberg, Meredith Vieira, Jonathan Groff, Tituss Burgess and more.