1. ThinkProgress on how a gay, married actor ended up playing the lead role in an anti-gay TV show called “Recently Straight.”
2. Meet Congressman Paul Ryan’s number one hater, and read The Daily Beast’s bizarre interview with him in all his anti-gay glory.
3. Yaaaaaaas. Trans actress and activist Laverne Cox will play Dr. Frank-N-Furter in Fox’s upcoming reboot of “The Rocky Horror Picture Show.”
4. “I sell records in countries where gay men get killed and that’s a big thing for me, because maybe one person in that country will pick up my album, realize it’s by a gay artist, and it might change their opinion.” Out singer Sam Smith, walking back comments he made last year that he was “not trying to be a spokesperson” for the LGBT community.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: This is the moment earlier today when Ireland officially gave the okay to marriage equality in the Senate.