1. This pharmaceutical company is offering a $1-per-pill alternative to Daraprim in response to Turing Pharmaceuticals raising the price of the lifesaving HIV and cancer drug by 5000 percent last month. Turing CEO and Most Hated Person on the Internet Martin Shkreli has vowed to roll back the price but has yet to do so. Their original price was $13.50 per pill and is now $750 per pill.
2. “In skiing, there’s such an alpha male thing about pulling the hottest chicks. I know hooking up with hot girls doesn’t sound like the worst thing in the world. But I literally would sleep with a girl and then cry about it afterward. I’m like, ‘What am I doing? I don’t know what I’m doing.'” Olympic medalist and “top freeskier on the planet” Gus Kenworthy has come out.
3. CNN on the world’s first gay rugby club turning 20.
4. “There will always be audience members who are unwilling to see a movie about gay people, which is why would-be hits about the gay experience tend to be so very watered-down. ‘Nasty Baby,’ though, provides hope in the same way that, in a very different vein, Ava DuVernay’s ‘Selma’ did.” TIME on why Kristen Wiig’s “’Nasty Baby’ is the gay film we’ve been waiting a decade for.”
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: The long-awaited return of Adele is finally here. And she’s got a new video for her single “Hello,” directed by openly gay director Xavier Dolan.